Friday, December 11, 2009

About Me

My name is Ashlee, and I'm at 24 year old single mom living in San Bernardino, CA. I grew up near Seattle, Washington with a Mormon Martha Stewart of a mother who is my absolute hero and a insanely creative sister who you can find here .After months of debating I've finally decided to vamp up my creativity with a cooking and baking blog. I've always loved to cook and have been able to turn out a pretty tasty dinner and amazing dessert, if I do say so myself. I'd like to get to the point where I'm able to make up my own recipes and also become a really good baker.
Right now I'm in Washington visiting my family for Christmas, so you'll get to see all of the goodies that we make during Christmas! This year we're going to try our hand at some fancy candies and goodies, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment